Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Garden Calendar


I did a pretty good job of accomplishing most of the tasks on my garden calendar.  I just finished edging my front beds today and I'll do the back beds over the weekend.  I'll also finish chopping leaves in the last bed, the asparagus bed, if I have enough time and energy.

I didn't get around to installing the watering system for the garden beds, apply compost to the lawn, and over-seeding the lawn.  I'll try to complete them early this month.


I even have a head start on May.  The weather has been so beautiful that I'm already taking my seedlings out during the days when it's warm.  I figure that the natural sunlight and light wind will help them to grow stronger and healthier.  If we get a cold snap, I can just put them back under my light set up.

1 comment:

  1. Install watering system? Wow! You are energetic! How is that going?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails