Saturday, May 14, 2011

What I'm Taking to the Plant Swap Tomorrow

I have more than 100 plants to take to the Central Indiana Plant Swap tomorrow at Holiday Park at 2pm. 




Sun plants:
coreopsis
hardy geranium-Max Frei
salvia-May night
clematis-sweet autumn
heliopsis
daylilies-happy returns, Chicago apache, apple core, ruby spider, velvet beads
monarda-Jacob Klein
reblooming short purple iris
black eyed susan
lamb's ear


Shade plants:
hostas-patriot, ghost spirit, sagae
astilbe
sweet woodruff
ferns

tomatoes: Sweet Tangerine, Black from Tula, Russo's Sicilian Togetta, Chocolate Stripes, Japanese Trifele, Patano Romanesco, Azoychka, Red Alert, Mr. Stipey, Islea, Amish Paste, Early Chatham, Rutgers


basil: magic Michael, genovese, oriental breeze


rosemary


10 comments:

  1. I so wish I could come, I'd love to get my hands on some of your tomatoes! And eggplant, I need eggplant plants since none of my seeds germinated (due to operator error lol). Hoping to hit it next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish wish wish I could be there - what an amazing variety of plants you have. I just spent way too much money on perennials for my (new) garden and really need to find a swap to participate in next year!

    A friend gave me several plants last year to get started, including the white autumn clematis. I was so hoping it would come back this year, but sadly there is no sight of it yet.

    Good luck at the swap! I'm eager to see what you trade for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could be there!! Quite a good selection.

    Good luck!

    Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really are a gardening enthusiast! You have a good selection of plants that you can be proud of. I hope you enjoyed your plant sawpping experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love that orange colored flower. So vivid.

    Cassy from Guitar Made Easy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, love your blog! You have a picture in a past post of a beautiful three tiered plant stand. Can you share where you purchased it?

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! nice job you done!Katie.I'm wondering, do you try green house in winter to keep your garden fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Blog...momsclubofmoodus.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you really do have a great variety of plants. I hope the swap meet went really well and you got some varieties you were after.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails